All websites face the threat of attack by hackers. Hackers use robots to trawl the internet. They begin by looking for login interfaces and figuring out their login information before trying out more advanced hacking methods.
You can safeguard your website from attack by cyber criminals through the following eight methods:
1. Stay updated with the latest cybercrime information
2. Update your CMS version and plugins regularly
3. Install your system with a web application firewall (WAF) to shield your website from malicious files from the internet
4. Change Login Details From time to time and use a mix of letters and other characters when creating passwords and usernames
5. Hide your admin pages to avoid search engine indexing
6. Use SSL Protocol to secure data on transit especially when personal user details are involved
7. Regularly back up your data
8. Limit file uploads as the process is never absolutely safe from bugs. Use a script when accessing such files to guarantee safety
WebServer Malaysia provides Managed WordPress Security Services to protect your WordPress Website from all types of vulnerabilities. Our expert team keep your WordPress website FAST, STABLE and SECURE. For sites that need a professional team supporting its performance and security. We monitor your website 24/7 for improved up time, security, and speed enhancements.