Easy way to earn your extra money
Run your business anyway you want! This webhosting plan gives you complete control of every aspect of your hosting business, from resource allocation to payment method. We would do the rest.
- No hardware or software purchases
- Reduce market roll out time (immediate revenue possibilities).
- Lower cost and higher profit
- Licensing hassle and hardware refresh cost
Reseller hosting refers to a Web hosting deal in which the account owner has the ability to use the allotted server resources (CPU, RAM, storage, bandwidth) to host websites on behalf of third parties—reselling it. This is most often done by consultants and Web developers who offer web hosting as an additional service. Therefore, reseller hosting is also a way for Web hosting entrepreneurs to start their own hosting venture. Furthermore, most reseller hosting plans allow resellers to create their own service plans and set their own pricing structure.
In many cases, resellers are able to establish their own branding by using customized control-panel webpages.
Reseller hosting does not require the great technical understanding of infrastructure that hosting requires. Typically, the data centre operator is responsible for maintaining network infrastructure and server hardware. In contrast to the prior, the reseller is responsible for interacting with his customers but is not responsible for hardware, software, or connectivity problems. Rather, the data centre operator is responsible for troubleshooting.
Steps to Consider
In planning to become a reseller, consider all the steps below:
• Estimate how many customers you think you can bring on to start the business. This will determine the reseller package you’ll need.
• Determine the types and size of packages you will offer your customers.
• Determine the price you will set for your packages.
• Compare reseller hosting plans to see who meets your needs and your budget.
• Contract for the best reseller hosting plan.
• Configure templates for each of the packages you decided to offer.
• Market these packages and sell them to customers.
• Support your customers.