Learning Management Systems are part and parcel of e-Learning design and development process. It is even more important when you have a huge audience and a great quantity of subject matter to deliver. LMS is a software application that serves the purposes of administration, documentation, tracking, reporting and delivery of educational courses or training programs online. Let’s have a look at how useful it can be:
Why you should have Learning Management System?
- It allows you to have your all e-Learning material in one location. Hence, reducing the risk of important data loss. Furthermore, having a cloud based LMS will make possible for every member to access the content anywhere, anytime.
- It facilitates you to keep continuous track of your learners. As a result you are able to see whether they are meeting their performance milestones or not. Another noticeable benefit which can be discussed here is; this system comes with reporting and analytics tool. So, you can focus on weak and strength areas of your learns.
- With the help of this technology, costs of learning and development are cut drastically. No instructor travel costs, no online training site rentals, and no printed e-Learning materials. Your online learners can carry out all of their training online.
- LMS also makes it easy to integrate social learning into your e-Learning strategy. Since it’s an online platform so, you can integrate other social media platforms like Facebook. LinkedIn, Google + with it. Secondly you can also market your courses on these platforms.
Now if you are clear to transform your learning journey from traditional to online platform, here is the starting package that WebServer Malaysia has for you.
LMS Hosting Malaysia: Expert e-Learning Management System
LMS is online professional Learning Management System enabling educators to create their own private website filled with dynamic courses that extend learning, anytime, anywhere.
Whether you’re a teacher, student or administrator, LMS can meet your needs. LMS extremely customizable core comes with many standard features. Furthermore with our LMS Hosting solution, you can have your e-learning portal installed online with a click. You need to just select LMS from the web application drop-down menu on the order form. Then on the basis of your order we’ll install your virtual learning environment the moment we set up your account. So, this will allow you to start working on your e-learning project right after you have completed the signup procedure.
- Prominent Features (RM210/month)
- 75 GB WebSpace
- 1vCPU CPU
- 1GB RAM
- 500GB Data Transfer
- 1 Mbps Bandwidth
- 20 Recommended active access
- Unlimited Users
- Unlimited Courses
- RM345.00 Setup fee
Powering learning environments worldwide
Available in over 100 languages, LMS is trusted by organisations and institutions, large and small, with millions of users all over the world.
LMS stories from around the world
Forth Valley College is one of Scotland’s largest colleges, delivering more than 750 courses with over 20,000 active users on their sites.
Supported by a global community
Common Platform, Common Objectives
Establish and enforce security with privacy policies your business need to meet your compliance requirement.
3 Reasons to choose us
Experience of transporting over 10 million emails daily and managing over 500 servers for clients across 70 countries. Assuring you peace of mind when you choose us.
Nothing compare to be able to speak to someone when time in needs. Our professionally trained support team work around the clock to serve you.
Most clients come to us via referrals. We have done mostly the right things that 92.5% of our existing customers would recommend our service to others.